VRS200 Vehicle Dismantler
Extract maximum value from ELVs with Powerhand VRS200.
Combining the VRS200 Dexterity Grapple with integrated Shear and the VRS200 Clamp with Clamp legs that not only open/close to process engines and gearboxes but also raise/lower to firmly grip vehicle bodies during processing, Powerhand VRS200 is the ultimate combination of power and dexterity. Suitable for fitting to most machines in the range of 20 to 25 tonnes.
Increased profitability is gained through quick and efficient removal of higher-grade materials such as engine/transmission assemblies and axle/suspension components from lower grade vehicle body materials.
Like a vulture would dissect its prey, the VRS200 Clamp legs pin down the vehicle to allow the VRS200 Dexterity Grapple to systematically remove the valuable materials away from the lower value vehicle body shell. The knife blades on the Clamp legs of the VRS 200 allow engine and transmission assemblies to be split from the engine block.
The slender, plier-like Dexterity Grapple features an unbroken line of sight from the operator to the vehicle, allowing valuable materials such as the copper wiring loom to be extracted from even the tightest of areas. High power hydraulic cylinders and high torque rotation unit give the VRS200 the power to effortlessly dissect the vehicle.
Manual methods of removing high value materials from end-of-life cars and vehicles can be labour intensive and costly, in many cases making the process economically unviable and although a four-tine scrap grab will allow extraction of the engine, much of the added value materials are left behind, resulting in the end-of-life vehicle dismantler missing out on great potential profit. Powerhand VRS allows maximum value to be extracted from ELVs.
We understand that in a demanding, fast paced industry, productivity is paramount. That is why the VRS200 is built to work, all day, every day. Manufactured 100% from high strength Swedish alloy steels so that you can maximise your profits without the worry of downtime.
- Hold down and clamp vehicles using the machine mounted clamp legs.
- Oversized materials can be cut to size using the grapple mounted shear.
- Use the grapple, engine clamp, and central shear to easily separate ferrous/nonferrous metals from the engine/transmission assemblies and remove the cylinder head from the engine block.
- Robust enough to handle heavy materials, yet the nimble jaws of the grapple allow easy removal of wiring looms, starter motors, and alternators. Once the valuable wiring loom has been removed, use the multi-tool to strip off any unwanted electrical components.
- Use the grapple mounted shear to quickly cut through the exhaust and catalytic converter.