GR Series Grapple
Multi-purpose pinching grapple
The GR series is the ideal multi-purpose grapple for light demolition work, handling logs, sleepers, scrap rail, and other bundling and pinching applications.
Pinching applications require strength which the GR has in abundance. High strength alloy steel box construction legs create unprecedented robustness whether gripping logs, rail, or sleepers.
Capacity ranges from 0.4m² to 0.8m²
- Sunken 100mm square drive headstock option, ideal for the rail industry, saving up to 200mm in height and offering rapid changeover of attachments.
- Powerful twin hydraulic cylinders.
- Strong boxed leg sections make this grab ideal for heavy load handling.
- Ideal for Rototilt /tilt rotator fitting.
- Manufactured from high strength Swedish alloy steels.
- Heat treated hardened cutting edges and wear plates.
- Hydraulic cylinder lock valves.
- Pressure relief valves for excavator use.
|Powerhand GR Series Grapple||GR-40||GR-60||GR-80|
|Std Weight (excluding rotator)||465kg||620kg||850kg|
|Minimum Gripping Diamter||E||540mm||650mm||710mm|
Powerhand aims to deliver the highest level of customer service.
If you would like more information on the Powerhand GR Series Grapples, please use this online enquiry form. We aim to respond within one working day, so if your enquiry is more urgent, please contact us by telephone.