CL Series Clamshell
A clamshell bucket for high volume loose material handling
The CL series has evolved to have optimal height to volume ratio. This allows you to handle large loads to and from ballast trailers, whilst staying under the overhead cables.
We know efficiency is paramount. Quick unloading of ballast trailers means less downtime on the track. The CL series features fast acting leg geometry, increasing speed of operation and decreasing loading and unloading times.
Capacity ranges from 1.0m² to 1.5m²
- Sunken 100mm square drive headstock available, ideal for rail industry, with a saving of up to 200mm in overall height.
- Powerful twin hydraulic cylinder.
- Ideal for Rototilt / tilt rotator fitting.
- Designed for the high volume rehandling of loose materials.
- Manufactured from high strength Swedish alloy steels.
- Heat treated hardened cutting edges and wear plates.
- Hydraulic cylinder lock valves.
- Pressure relief valves for excavator use.
|Powerhand CL Series Clamshell
|Overall Open Height
|Open Height to Top Plate
Powerhand aims to deliver the highest level of customer service.
If you would like more information on the Powerhand CL Series Clamshells, please use this online enquiry form. We aim to respond within one working day, so if your enquiry is more urgent, please contact us by telephone.