CC Series Clamshell
A compact, high strength digging clamshell
Unlike most small clamshells, the CC series is specifically designed for excavator fitting and, is built to withstand the downward pressures exerted by the excavator during digging operations.
The CC120 Compact Clamshell (120 litre capacity) is designed to fit between railway sleepers and rails, with a total width of 340mm (CC170 and CC220 models are available for larger applications).
- Powerful twin hydraulic cylinders allow digging of virgin soil.
- Available with bolted-on extensions or with male / female stackable extensions to allow digging at any depth.
- Specifically designed for excavator fitting.
- Available with or without digging teeth.
- Manufactured from high strength Swedish alloy steel.
- Heat treated cutting edges and wear plates.
- Hydraulic cylinder lock valves as standard.
- Pressure relief valves for excavator use.
- Feed pressure up to 350 bar.
|Powerhand CC Series Clamshell|
|(Based on std. 450mm extension)||CC-120||CC-170||CC-220|
Powerhand aims to deliver the highest level of customer service.
If you would like more information on the Powerhand CC Series Clamshells, please use this online enquiry form. We aim to respond within one working day, so if your enquiry is more urgent, please contact us by telephone.