POWERHAND GN SERIES
GN Series - The ultimate multi-purpose grapple
The GN series is for the most demanding of operations and can be either rigid mounted for excavator fitment or swing mounted. The innovative three-leg design means that the GN can be used for both 'pinching' a single log, rock, or piece of rail and also for bundling full loads.
Strong boxed in leg designs allow the grapple to withstand the rigours of rigid mounted applications and double hydraulic cylinders give the GN plenty of power to grip all types of loads.
The unique three-leg design allows the GN Series to pinch a single item. Whether that be a log, rock, sleeper or piece of scrap rail, the grapple leg toes meet at a single point to give the operator unrivalled dexterity.
The GN Series leg shape and movement has the same great geometry as our log handling specific grapples which means that you achieve a perfect load everytime. The shape of the legs feed the load into the grapple, delivering maximum capacity and a securely held load.
The GN Series has been designed to excel in harsh and demanding operations. The headstock is compact and heavily reinforced, while the legs feature a strong box construction design. The result is a grapple that thrives in tough environments.
- Sunken 100mm square drive headstock option, ideal for the rail industry, saving up to 200mm in height and offering rapid changeover of attachments.
- Powerful twin hydraulic cylinders.
- Strong boxed leg sections make this grab ideal for heavy load handling.
- Ideal for Rototilt /tilt rotator fitting.
- Manufactured from high strength Swedish alloy steels.
- Heat treated hardened cutting edges and wear plates.
- Optional hydraulic cylinder lock valves.
- Optional pressure relief valves for excavator use.
HOW DO YOU CHANGE THE WORLD WITHOUT A POWERHAND?