Wm Clark and Son (Parkgate) Ltd, trading as
Powerhand 's registered office is Parkgate, Dumfries, DG1 3NB and is registered in Scotland under the Company number SC47508. We are registered on the Information Commissioner's Office Register; registration number Z2297683 and act as the data controller/data processor when processing your data.
Powerhand is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Powerhand may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
1. WHAT WE COLLECT
1. We may collect the following information: a) Name, b) Contact information including email address and a telephone number, c) Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests, d) Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers or competitions f) recipient names, addresses and related occasions where you have either requested delivery to such recipient or saved such details in your account, g) IP address h) information connected with reviews you leave on our website i) your marketing communication preferences j) details of the device with which you transacted with us h) your purchase history with us i) your browsing history on our website.
3. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data or fraud detection information, from third party service providers and/or partners, and combine it with information we have about you in order to improve the service and marketing that you receive from Powerhand .
2. WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Where the information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us for us to provide our services
2. For customer service and resolution purposes
3. Internal record keeping.
4. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
5. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided and we may personalise such content based on what we believe may be of interest to you.
6. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
7. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
8. We may use the information to send you relevant, personalised communications by post in relation to updates, offers, services and products. We'll do this on the basis of our legitimate business interest. You are free to opt out of hearing from us by post at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. We may use the information for the purposes of fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety on our website and app.
We have a legitimate interest in obtaining and using the information as set out above in being able to provide and improve the service and marketing that you receive from Powerhand . You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in our marketing communications or changing your notification settings within your Account.
3. WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
In order to provide our services, we may need to provide your information to our trusted third party partners, for example:
1. Our supply and fulfilment partners in order to ensure we can process and complete your order;
2. Our marketing partners in order to offer you services and products that may be of interest to you;
3. Our technology partners to ensure we can provide a safe and secure site and improve the performance and relevance of our site to you;
4. Our customer service platform providers so you can interact with our customer service team;
5. Our professional services partners in order to comply with our legal obligations;
7. We will cooperate with all third parties to enforce their intellectual property or other rights. We will also cooperate with law enforcement requests from within or outside your country of residence;
8. Where you have consented to such, our competition and brand partners